Classic Wine Tasting
Our classic wine tasting! Try a flight of five wines from our tasting menu for $5. Receive a $2 refund with the purchase of a bottle of wine. Choose from our White, Red, Blush, Rose and Sparkling!
Wine & Cheese Flight
Wine and cheese? Yes, please! Now enjoy a flight of five cheeses paired with five Belhurst Estate wines! Our wine and cheese flight is $10 and you can enjoy a $2 refund with the purchase of a bottle of wine and a $1 refund with the purchase of cheese. We're featuring cheese from local vendors including Muranda, First Light Farm, 5 Spoke Creamery and 1000 Island River Rat.
Wine and Chocolate Flight
Calling all chocolate lovers! Now enjoy a flight of five chocolates paired with five Belhurst Estate wines! Our wine and chocolate flight is $10 and you can enjoy a $2 refund with the purchase of a bottle of wine and a $1 refund with the purchase of chocolate. We're featuring local chocolatiers, Lune Chocolat located in Manlius, NY and Hedonist located in Rochester, NY.
About our Winery
Overlooking Seneca Lake, historic Belhurst is a beautiful attraction in the Finger Lakes Wine Country. Our winemakers create award-winning wines as unique as the Castle itself.
Allow our knowledgeable and friendly staff guide you through a wonderful tasting experience. Whether you are a wine aficionado or novice, you will learn something new about wine, grapes, or winemaking in the Finger Lakes. We welcome individuals, tour groups, and parties for wine tasting or browsing. Reservations are required for groups of 8 people, with a maximum group size of 20 people. Group reservations can only be booked from 10 am to 12 pm. The last reservation is at 12 pm. No limos or buses are allowed on the Belhurst property after 1 pm. For group reservations, please call 315-781-0201 Ext. 8. Please see our Group Tasting Policy for more information!
Browse our spacious gift shop and discover the perfect Finger Lakes keepsake, original artwork, hand-made jewelry, delectable sweets and beautiful Belhurst Gift Baskets.
Group Tasting Policy
For the overall safety and satisfaction of all of our guests, we require that customers to Belhurst Estate Winery obey and respect the following group reservation and tasting policies that have recently been updated:
- Belhurst Estate Winery and Gift Shop allows groups and parties to make a reservation from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. The last reservation is at 12 p.m.
- We require groups and parties of 8 or more make reservations well in advance of their visit, as many dates fill up quickly. The maximum size group we allow is 20 people.
- Limos or buses without a reservation will not be permitted on property, no exceptions. Limos or buses are not allowed on the property after 1 p.m.
- For the comfort of all of our guests and to protect our staff and patrons, we reserve the right to refuse service to unruly customers. Any profanity, disrespect to our staff or guests, drunkenness, etc. will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
- By law, food and alcoholic beverages that are not purchased at Belhurst are not permitted on the property. Please leave them in your vehicle.
Buying our Wine
The staff at the Belhurst Estate Winery and Gift Shop are here to help with all of your wine and gift purchasing needs. Whether you are looking to purchase your favorite wine or searching for the perfect gift, Belhurst Estate Winery wines and gift baskets are great for any occasion!
Individual reservations can be made for food and wine pairing dinners on almost any day of the year.
Open daily! 10am to 8pm.
Last tasting of the day is at 7:30 pm.