For the overall safety and satisfaction of all of our guests, we require that customers to Belhurst Estate Winery obey and respect the following group reservation and tasting policies that have recently been updated:
Please read the following information carefully regarding Tastings at our Wine and Gift Shop:
- FOR GROUPS OF 8 PEOPLE OR LESS, WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS. WALK-INS ARE WELCOME AND NO RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.
- FOR GROUPS OF NINE OR MORE, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW MAKE A GROUP TASTING REQUEST. GROUP RESERVATIONS TAKE PLACE BETWEEN 10 AM – 1 PM BASED ON AVAILABILITY.
- GENERAL WINE TASTING FEE IS $5 PER PERSON. NO DEPOSITS NECESSARY.
- NO LIMOS OR BUSES AFTER 1 PM UNLESS YOU HAVE A GROUP RESERVATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE.
- There will be 6ft social distancing markers at our tasting bars as well as specific policies and procedures in place for the safety of our employees and our customers.
- For the comfort of all of our guests and to protect our staff and patrons, we reserve the right to refuse service to unruly customers. Any profanity, disrespect to our staff or guests, drunkenness, etc. will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately. By law, food and alcoholic beverages that are not purchased at Belhurst are not permitted on the property. Please leave them in your vehicle.